Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ:COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, along with Zumba Fitness, LLC, announced today that the ZumbaÂ® Fitness 2 video game, sequel to the best-selling dance-fitness video game, is available now at retailers nationwide.
The original Zumba® Fitness game is the number one fitness title of 2011 with more than 4 million copies sold worldwide. ZumbaÂ® Fitness 2 builds on the solid foundation set forth by its predecessor and amps up the experience with all-new routines, hit music, customization features and 24 dance styles, more than any other game
“We’ve realized phenomenal success with our Zumba® Fitness franchise and were proud to answer the overwhelming demand for more by bringing a fun, high-quality interactive experience to market,” said Jesse Sutton, CEO of Majesco Entertainment.
Featuring hot new music tracks, electrifying choreography, new venues and double the number of dance styles from the original video game, the ZumbaÂ® Fitness 2 video game invites players to party their way into shape with a fun and proven program. Get moving with amazing ZumbaÂ® presenters, Beto, Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant as they guide you through each exhilarating routine, ranging from Merengue and Hip-Hop to Bollywood and Latin Pop. For the first time, players can customize their own class with their favorite routines and track calories burned. Whether playing in Single Song, Full Class or multiplayer mode with support for up to four dancers, players will have a blast with this unique dance-fitness experience that shapes, tones and transforms their bodies, and makes them forget theyâ€™re even exercising.
Additional ZumbaÂ® Fitness 2 Video Game Features:
* Get Lost in the Beat â€“ 32 electrifying new routines and contagious music tracks with international beats that now include hits from todayâ€™s hot
Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
* Shake it in Style â€“ From fan favorites like Salsa and Reggaeton to all new styles like Bollywood, Ragga, Latin Pop and Pasodoble, players can learn 24 different dance styles from all over the world. Thatâ€™s more than twice the number in the original best-selling game!
* Customize Your Experience â€“ Select your favorite routine in Single Song mode, take a class designed by Beto, Gina Grant or Tanya Beardsley, or craft your own playlist in Full Class mode. You can even take it slow in Learn the Steps tutorial mode before you dive into the choreography.
* Join the Party â€“ Invite your friends to join the fun in multiplayer mode that supports up to four players.
* Location, Location, Location â€“ Dance it up in five dynamic new environments, from a Miami Yacht to a Los Angeles nightclub.
* Superstar Instructors â€“ Dance and interact with top ZumbaÂ® instructors Beto, Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant.
* Dance Hands-Free â€“ The exclusive ZumbaÂ® Fitness belt is included inside every box so you can holster your Wii Remoteâ„¢ and naturally move to the music.
Majesco Entertainment has teamed up with 24 Hour Fitness, the nationâ€™s largest privately owned U.S. fitness club chain and a health club industry pioneer, to offer fans an exclusive promotion. Every copy of the ZumbaÂ® Fitness 2 video game includes a free seven-day pass to try a live ZumbaÂ® class at a 24 Hour Fitness location. In addition, 24 Hour Fitness is also featured within the video game in the dynamic rooftop environment.
Developed by Zoe Mode, ZumbaÂ® Fitness 2 for Wiiâ„¢ is rated T for Teen and available now for the suggested retail price of $39.99. ZumbaÂ® Fitness Rush will launch on Kinectâ„¢ for Xbox 360Â® in February 2012.